The GMH Snapshot
Starting with one troubled asset in 1985, GMH has executed its real estate investment strategies nationwide for nearly three decades.
GOLDMAN SACHS & College Park
• Formed joint venture with Goldman Sachs in 1995 and acquired 10,000± student housing units under the brand name of College Park Communities
• Valued at approximately $1 billion
• Additional joint venture partnerships with GE, Fidelity, BPG Properties (Berwind) and AEW
Student Housing Success
• #1 Student Housing Platform with more than 60,000 beds in 31 states, owned & operated since 1985
• Streamlined student housing process for students, their families and universities.
GMH At A Glance
• Company History
• Investment Partners
• Affiliated Companies
• In The News
Military Housing Success
• Military Housing Privatization Platform “GMH Military Housing” in 1999
• Capitalized on previous experiences in student housing
• 38 communities with initial development value of $3.1 billion
• October, 2004 first publicly-traded REIT focused on student and military housing (NYSE: GCT)
• Initial market capitalization of approximately $1 Billion
• Sold GCT in June, 2008 in two separate transactions for a total value of approximately $2 billion
• GMH Capital Partners is responsible for investing, repositioning and dynamically operating our real estate
investments, as the real estate division of GMH Associates.